Wednesday, June 15, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


I found this on one of the cutest blogs: Littledaisymay, and I definitely wanted to join!  So here is what I am loving on this beautiful day in Columbus, GA:


Loving that Daniel comes home tonight!  After 10 days being apart, I will take every moment that I can get with my wonderful husband!

Loving cherishing the memories made over this past weekend with my Dad.  He visited from Parker, Colorado, and had a chance to meet Tirzah for the first time.  They had a ball together!

Loving Tirzah's new shades!  (Thanks Mommom and Poppop!)


Loving that we found a new favorite Bakery and Cafe about 30 minutes from our place.  It had a small town charm to it: everybody knew everyone, menu was set for Sunday brunch, and all the waitresses actually held Tirzah because, of course, she was just the cutest!
Loving our fresh blueberries that we picked!  A precious little back woods farm, owned by Anne and Jack.  Only $7 dollars a gallon (we took home 2 gallons!)




Loving that the Lord's mercies are new today and that I am free to live in His Grace

Loving celebrating Meredith's birthday this morning at a new coffee shop in downtown Columbus.  Enjoyed a delicious blended coffee with the perfect dollop of whip cream

Loving the success and favor that the Lord has shown to my husband as he was the Ironman winner yesterday morning at PT!  It was a grueling competition with series of pull ups, running with his 25 Lb. bullet-proof vest, stadiums, a 3/4 mile run with (2) 5 gallon jugs of water (while wearing the vest), and then pulling a 250 pound load across a field.  He is just incredible!



5 comments:

  1. what a great week of things to love! your little one is so precious :) and blueberry picking sounds so fun, i'm hoping me and my hubs will be able to do that sometime this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those blueberries look amazing!!

    Your blog is precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love blueberries!! Your blog is too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just caught up on the blog. Love the pictures and videos so much. Pray for you and miss you. Sent you a package today. I love you.

    ReplyDelete