Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Tuesday Thanksgivings

HappyTuesday to you!
Daniel, Tirzah and I have enjoyed some incredible together moments these past few days.  A few favorites have included
* Trips to the The Fresh Market for treats:
 Tirzah sits in the top basket so she can see everything


I enjoy Chocolate Covered Espresso Beans





Daniel has been enjoying Australian Strawberry Licorice!


*Rootbeer floats while watching Quo Vadis

*Having a BBQ picnic on the floor because the table was covered with the Ranger School Packing list (as was the dining room floor :))



* A shopping trip to Lowe's yesterday as a family to buy a paint with the name of Bamboo Shoot.  Now I can paint the old door we found at the Flea Market!  Once this project is done, it will showcase my wedding dress!!  I decided I didn't want it to be boxed up and put away in some closet, somewhere.  I want it out, everyday, for us to always remember the beauty and the meaning of that wonderful day.  I will show pictures when the project is done!



No comments:

Post a Comment