Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Would be Blog

Sweet Marlene...
I just wanted to post her little thoughts from an email so you can see how precious she is:


Delights of this day, that I'd include in my blog, were I to have one!

seeing a hummingbird drink from the center of a hibiscus plant 
seeing the shafts of sunlight in the forest, contrasting with the shady patches
being surprised by baby squirrels zipping to and fro on the bird feeder tree off the deck, grabbing a safflower seed or two.
watching Greg on the tractor!  He is bringing mulch to a newly hoed bed under the deck.
completing the recording of addresses from my old to beautiful leatherbound new one Greg gave me for Christmas.
enjoying lunch with Greg of homemade (albeit flat) whole wheat bread--his was tuna, and mine was a delicious fresh snipped basil, tomato, oil, & mozzarella

No comments:

Post a Comment