Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Photo Shoot

This is what I am loving on this day!

LOVING the time that Daniel, Tirzah, and I are able to spend together as a family before Ranger School begins

LOVING that Daniel is home to protect us with the thunder and lightning that are quickly approaching :)

LOVING the photo shoot I had with Tirzah this morning







LOVING the laughter Daniel and I have shared this afternoon

LOVING that both Tirzah and Daniel are upstairs taking a nap.  Daniel woke at 1:30 this morning and left at 2!  He has to do the same tomorrow morning... actually even earlier.

LOVING watching Tirzah eat rice cereal for the first time this morning and boy did she love it!


LOVING that I finally got up before Tirzah did this morning and had 40 minutes to enjoy my first cup of coffee and my quiet time.  I cozied up with blanket, candle, and everything!  It was just what I had in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment